Bryan Selkin, MD, FAAD
Dr. Bryan Selkin has served the North Texas community as a Dermatologist for over fifteen years.
He graduated as chief educational resident from the Harvard Dermatology Program and earned additional Fellowship Training from Harvard in clinical trials. He won the Excellence in Teaching Award for his role in educating Harvard Dermatology Residents. He continues to use his training, experience and knowledge to offer the latest and most advanced technology to his patients.
Dr. Selkin continues to give back to the community as one of the very few Dermatologists who sees inpatients with complex medical conditions.
Dr. Selkin is a truly compassionate physician who genuinely cares about his patients. He has consistently earned accolades and awards from both his colleagues and patients. In 2022 alone, Dr. Selkin won the D magazine Best in both Collin and Dallas Counties, earned recognition from the US House of Representatives as Best Dermatologist in Plano/Frisco, was voted a Texas Super Doctor, and won Living Magazine Best Dermatologist in Plano/Frisco.
In his free time, Dr. Selkin enjoys spending time participating in outdoors activities, traveling, going to concerts, and trying new foods with his family. His twin daughters are excited to follow in his footsteps.
Dr. Selkin has been voted to the top consistently by both Texas physicians and the community alike.
- Best Doctor in Dermatology- D Magazine 2011-2023
- Best Dermatologist in Plano and Flowermound - Living Magazine
- Texas Super Doctors
- Most Compassionate Doctor
- Selkin BA, Rajadhyaksha M, Gonzalez S, Langley RG. In vivo confocal microscopy in dermatology. Dermatol Clin 2001; Apr;19(2):369-77.
- Carlson JA, Amin S, Malfetano J, Tien AT, Selkin B, Hou J, Goncharuk V, Wilson VL, Rohwedder A, Ambros R, Ross JS. Concordant p53 and mdm-2 protein expression in vulvar squamous cell carcinoma and adjacent lichen sclerosus. Appl Immunohistochem Molecul Morphol. 2001 Jun;9(2):150-63.
- Selkin BA, Murakawa GJ: Cat Scratch Disease. In: Treatment of Dermatologic Disease. Editors: Lebwohl M, Heymann WR, Berth-Jones J, Coulson I. (In-press)
- Selkin BA, Muarakawa GJ: Skin Microflora and Bacterial Infections of the Skin. Journal of Investigative Dermatology. (In-press).
- Parisier SC, Cohen AJ, Selkin BA: Pediatric Cholesteatoma, An Individualized, Single Stage Approach. Otolarynoglogy Head and Neck Surgery 1996 Jul;115(1):107-14.
- Donnenfeld ED, Selkin BA, Perry HD, Moadel K, Selkin GT, Cohen AJ, Sperber LT: Controlled Evaluation of a Bandage Contact Lens and a Topical NSAID in the Treatment of Traumatic Corneal Abrasions. Ophthalmology. 1995 Jun;102(6):979-84.